- From bar stools and dining room chairs to office chairs and tables, our wooden furniture is all handcrafted and locally manufactured.
- Products are made to order and personalised in your choice of fabric and timber finish.
- We offer a six-year guarantee on any structural defects that occur during normal usage of our indoor furniture.
- Our products are designed for indoor use only.
- Slight variations in dimensions may occur due to the nature of a handmade product.
- To keep up with new and exciting product innovations, Woodbender reserves the right to withdraw, modify or discontinue any products in the range.
- We manufacture all our indoor furniture in solid ash timber, sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- 11 Standard timber finishes are available at no extra cost.
- Our tints specialist can accommodate custom tints or solid colours on large production runs, with quotes based on a wood sample of the tint or solid colour.
- Indoor Table tops are made with ash veneers and solid ash timber edging which can be stained to match the solid timber frame and chairs.
- The children’s table has an MDF table top for better wearability. Therefore these tops (and chair seats) are only available in solid colours.
- Fabric is not included in the product price.
- Clients are welcome to supply their own fabric or specify a fabric for Woodbender to quote on and order on their behalf.
- Fabric meterage specifications apply to plain fabrics that are single width (140cm wide).
- Please note that allowances must be made for fabrics with pattern repeats, railroading or a directional pile.
- Specified fabric meterage is calculated for a single unit; orders for multiple units may result in a different cutting efficiency and reduce the amount of fabric required.
- All furniture frames are manufactured in solid timber and are securely fastened with screws and carriage bolts.
- High-density foam is used on all upholstered items.
- Our dining room chairs fit a standard 750mm table height.
- Kitchen stools fit a 900mm counter height.
- Bar stools fit a 1100mm counter height.
- Customised stool heights can be discussed with your sales consultant.
- The Classic Toddler's Diner is designed for a skirt-less table, so that it pushes up underneath the table top for the child.
- Customised table dimensions and children’s furniture sizes are available on bulk orders. Please discuss with your sales consultant.
- Local and International shipping is available and will be quoted on separately.
- Delivery will occur within 3-5 days of dispatch.
- Protective wrapping is used on all products.
- Boxing is available and can be quoted on separately.
- Woodbender furniture is designed exclusively for indoor use. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and moisture.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the wood on your furniture.
- Do not use any chemical-based cleaning products on the wood.
- Refer to your chosen fabric's care instructions when cleaning the upholstery fabric on your furniture.
- Note that the bolted joints on round seats may need tightening as the furniture settles into its new environment.