- From bar stools and dining room chairs to office chairs and tables, our wooden furniture is all handcrafted and locally manufactured.
- Products are made to order and personalised in your choice of fabric and timber finish.
- We offer a six-year guarantee on any structural defects that occur during normal usage of our indoor furniture.
- We offer a two-year guarantee against structural or manufacturing defects that occur during normal usage of our outdoor furniture.
- Our Ash products are designed for indoor use only, where our Iroko solid wooden products are designed for outdoor use.
- Slight variations in dimensions may occur due to the nature of a handmade product.
- To keep up with new and exciting product innovations, Woodbender reserves the right to withdraw, modify or discontinue any products in the range.
- We manufacture all our indoor furniture in solid Ash timber, sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- We manufacture all our outdoor furniture in solid Iroko timber, due to it's durability in outdoor conditions. The timber is sourced from sustainably managed forests in Africa and is tough, dense, strong and resistant to decay. From the outset it appears to be a yellow-brown to honey-brown in colour with a straight grain. Colour variation is to be expected initially. If one chooses not to maintain their timber furniture it will gradually change and lighten in colour depending on its exposure to the outdoor elements, thus, eventually weathering to a silver-grey patina. When the timber weathers, slight surface cracking is expected as the timber is ‘drying out’. This is a purely natural outcome and should not be considered as a structural defect.
- 11 Standard timber finishes are available for our indoor furniture, at no extra cost.
- Our tints specialist can accommodate custom tints or solid colours on large production runs, with quotes based on a wood sample of the tint or solid colour.
- Indoor Table tops are made with ash veneers and solid ash timber edging which can be stained to match the solid timber frame and chairs.
- The children’s table has an MDF table top for better wearability. Therefore these tops (and chair seats) are only available in solid colours.
- Fabric is not included in the product price.
- Clients are welcome to supply their own fabric or specify a fabric for Woodbender to quote on and order on their behalf.
- Fabric meterage specifications apply to plain fabrics that are single width (140cm wide).
- Please note that allowances must be made for fabrics with pattern repeats, railroading or a directional pile.
- Specified fabric meterage is calculated for a single unit; orders for multiple units may result in a different cutting efficiency and reduce the amount of fabric required.
- All furniture frames are manufactured in solid timber and are securely fastened with screws and carriage bolts.
- High-density foam is used on all upholstered items.
- Our dining room chairs fit a standard 750mm table height.
- Kitchen stools fit a 900mm counter height.
- Bar stools fit a 1100mm counter height.
- Customised stool heights can be discussed with your sales consultant.
- The Classic Toddler's Diner is designed for a skirt-less table, so that it pushes up underneath the table top for the child.
- Customised table dimensions and children’s furniture sizes are available on bulk orders. Please discuss with your sales consultant.
- Local and International shipping is available and will be quoted on separately.
- Delivery will occur within 3-5 days of dispatch.
- Protective wrapping is used on all products.
- Boxing is available and can be quoted on separately.
- Woodbender solid Ash furniture is designed exclusively for indoor use. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and moisture.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the wood on your furniture.
- Do not use any chemical-based cleaning products on the wood.
- Refer to your chosen fabric's care instructions when cleaning the upholstery fabric on your furniture.
- Woodbender outdoor furniture has been treated with an outdoor oil (which has a built-in UV blocker, slowing down discolouration of the wood) prior to leaving the factory.
- It is the owner’s choice/responsibility whether they would like to maintain the beauty and colour of the timber or whether they would like it to weather and age.
- The maintenance required will depend on the level of exposure to the outdoor elements.
- Download our Maintenance & Care guide for more information on how to maintain your outdoor furniture.