New variations on elegance26 August, 2015
FRANCIS BACK & SEAT CHAIR, KENTON, PLETTENBERG DINING TABLE
We’re proud to introduce three new chairs to the Woodbender dining collection – The Kenton, Francis Back & Seat Chair and Carver. We created them in response to feedback for modern, square dining chairs with upholstered arms, which reflect the latest international trend of lowback dining chairs.
The Kenton is a handsome dining chair, perfect for the head of the table. It has a slightly larger footprint than the Francis Carver and is designed to accompany the Francis range, specifically the new Francis Back & Seat chair.
The Kenton has several features that make it ideal for high traffic areas:
1. A minimal fabric requirement of 1.8 metres
2. Showwood detail, which protects the fabric and offers durability and longevity in high traffic environments
3. Separate panelling allows for the mixing and matching of fabrics. We recommend a high rub count fabric on the inner panels and a more decorative fabric on the outer panels.
4. A thick luxurious seat with contract spec foam.
The unique features of the new Francis Back & Seat chair and carver include:
FRANCIS BACK & SEAT DINING CHAIR AND CARVER
1. Smaller dimensions and less fabric, making them more affordable
2. The showwood detail protects the fabric from regular contact, helping to preserve it.
3. Both chairs are compatible with the full Francis range, the Karoo chair and the new Kenton chair.
4. Accompanying bar and kitchen stools are available with the Plettenberg Back & Seat Bar and Kitchen Stools
All our Woodbender products, including these brand new releases, are made to order according to your choice of timber finish and fabric selection. Our
manufacturing time is 4 weeks and we deliver nationwide for your convenience.
Photographs by: GeelPhotography