The perfect balance of functionality and beauty.
If you’ve enjoyed a lazy lunch with family at your favourite local bistro or a quick catch up with a friend over coffee, there’s a good chance you’ve done it while sitting on a Woodbender chair.
For 26 years we’ve been designing and producing wooden furniture for restaurants throughout South Africa, including Mugg and Bean, John Dory’s, Nando’s and Cattle Baron. With a variety of styles to suit most types of interiors and budgets, our dining chairs, tables, children’s diners and bar stools are perfectly designed for these high traffic environments.
This is why restaurateurs love our furniture sets:
- Customisable fabric and timber finishes
- Incredibly durable, thanks to our unique joinery process and bentwood components
- Can be easily refurbished because of the detachable seats
- Top up orders available at any time
- The small footprint of our chairs mean they take up less space
- Showwood detailing protects the fabric
- Webbing adds extra comfort to our fully upholstered chairs
- Our range of pedestals allows you to pick and choose what suits your application best, while spaces below the legs allow for easy cleaning.
Want to find out how our elegant and hard-wearing furniture can fit into your restaurant? Get in touch.